Color Coded Rings and Gaskets
Color coded rings and gaskets come standard on three Plastic Trends product lines. These colored rings and gaskets allow for easy identification while in the field. Just imagine being able to identify the fitting as SDR 26 or SDR 14 without having to go down into the trench!!
Green – Heavy Wall Gasketed Sewer SDR 26
Gray – Ultra Heavy Duty™ Gasketed Sewer SDR 14
Blue – I.P.S. Gasketed Drainage (CL160)
New Ring Design
- There is a deep lead into the gasket which reduces the possibility of gasket damage or rolling.
- There is an extra heavy wall thickness behind the gasket race which absorbs angular deflection.
- The shock absorbing ring resists excessive impact.
- The Heavy Wall Gasketed Sewer product line featuring the new ring meets ASTM standards and has triple certification listing.
- The new ring design on the H Series fittings was tested at a 200 PSI pressure rating with no loss of pressure or leaks and the ring remained secure!
Heavy Wall SDR 26 New Ring Design
Plastic Trends’ fittings are recognized for the highest quality standards in the industry. They meet or exceed ASTM, UL, CSA, and/or AWWA standards and several Plastic Trends product lines carry triple certification listing by NSF, UPC, and CSA.
Additionally, our fittings are regularly tested by our staff of quality control engineers to assure outstanding fitting quality. All fittings are tested for joint tightness, internal stress, and dimensional accuracy.