At Plastic Trends we are setting the standards by offering industry leading and innovative fittings to meet the specific needs of the water and wastewater industry. We understand the importance of quality and reliability of a fitting. With our extensive product offering of municipal fittings you will find a wide range of solutions to the everyday common problems that you may face. Below are some of the benefits of Plastic Trends municipal fittings.
- We have a system specifically designed for use in unstable installation conditions.
- We are also the only manufacturer to offer a fitting with a body wall thickness of SDR 14.
- Branches on 4” and 6” tees, wyes and sanitary tees have been strengthened to a minimum wall thickness of SDR 18 in both Plastic Trends’ G and H Series of fittings.
- Our STI ™ Gasketed Sewer SDR 35 fittings have a triple certification listing.
- Plastic Trends has the largest molded product line and is the largest single source for pipe fittings in North America.
Plastic Trends also offers an extensive line of dimensionally accurate large diameter fabricated fittings. In sizes up to 36”, large diameter fabricated fittings are available in our G, H, K, C, N and V Series of fittings. You can expect the same unparalleled quality in our fabricated fittings as in our molded fittings.
Exclusive: Solutions for Deep Burial Applications
Having a problem with breakages in extreme applications especially with unstable soil or high water tables? Plastic Trends has developed several solutions for these common deep burial problems; our Ultra Heavy Duty™ Gasketed Sewer SDR 14 fittings along with our vertical riser adapter and controlled settlement joint. When this system is used in conjunction with proper back fill techniques, it further assists in eliminating system damage caused by angular deflection or drag down forces due to earth shift and settlement.